Adoption of CMMI in organizations using agile is steadily increasing. In 2015, over 70% of CMMI appraised organizations reported using one or more agile approaches.
- Organizations leverage the CMMI to scale and strengthen agile
- Organizations use CMMI to address business problems outside the scope of agile
- Globally, organizations are discovering that CMMI is a necessary companion for successful agile implementations
With widespread, growing adoption in government and commercial sectors, CMMI has become a de facto model for performance improvement for software and systems engineering organizations throughout the world. Agile organizations struggling with performance issues are increasingly turning to CMMI for results.
See for yourself! Read the CMMI case studies and presentations that demonstrate the power of using CMMI to improve agile performance.
- Using Tools to Make CMMI More Agile
- Making CMMI a Safety Net for Agile Development
- Budgeting, Estimation, Planning, #NoEstimates and the Agile Planning Onion
- Governance Maturity Drives Agile Delivery
- Agile Risk Management
- Agile-Enabled High Maturity