We welcome capability improvement professionals from around the world to join forces at Capability Counts 2016 on 10-11 May in Annapolis, Maryland!
The Capability Counts conference provides capability and improvement professionals the opportunity to connect, learn and share their challenges, expertise and success stories as they build capability in their organizations. This network of capability improvement professionals includes product, systems and software engineers and developers, service, quality and process improvement professionals, supplier managers, outsourcing professionals, project, program, portfolio, product and data managers. We encourage all position levels including CTOs, CIOs, and VPs, Directors, Managers & Practitioners to attend.
Join us and see how the conference has grown beyond software engineering and attracts attendees across the globe.
Why Attend Capability Counts 2016?
- Connect with organizations and individuals looking to build capability and elevate performance.
- Check out the special track that helps you learn more about how to start your capability journey and will connect you with peers who face business challenges similar to yours.
- Acquire best practices and hear success stories like these from professionals who have decades of experience helping organizations build their capabilities.
Each day sessions will include insightful keynotes from executives who understand the value of building capability. The breakout sessions will provide valuable content for attendees across four tracks:
- Starting Your Capability Journey - Sessions will provide guidance for those who want to learn how to build capability in their organizations. Those who are new to capability improvement and Certified CMMI Associates will benefit from attending the sessions in this track.
- Gamers Alley - A collaborative workshop that provides a "hands-on" experience that walks you through the specific ways to build capability into your daily work (ex. How to build an app)
- CMMI on Board - Listen to case studies from companies who have implemented CMMI and seen measurable results.
- Advancing Your Capability - Learn best practices from organizations around the world that have leveraged the power of capability.
Attendees can choose to attend every session in one track or move between tracks to build a personalized experience that best fits their needs and interests.
Registration for Capability Counts 2016 is $1,699 and includes access to all sessions across the four tracks, keynote presentations and one-on-one or small group coaching sessions. Breakfast and lunch will be included for both days.
Early Bird Rate $1,499 deadline 11 March 2016
The Capability Counts receptions will be held on Monday evening, 9 May 2016 and Tuesday evening, 10 May 2016 including hors d'oeuvres, drinks and entertainment. The receptions are an opportunity to network with fellow attendees, speakers and exhibitors.
Call for Participation - CLOSED*
*Do you have a great topic that you think should be a part of our program agenda? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further consideration. Thank you for your interest and support!
Be an Exhibitor or Sponsor at Capability Counts 2016
Exhibitors and Sponsors get unique opportunities to connect with the 350+ attendees from around the world. If interested contact email@example.com for more information.
Two Day Pass
Save $200! Expires 11 March 2016
Full access to all sessions across four tracks, keynote presentations and one-on-one or small group coaching sessions.
A cocktail reception will be held on Tuesday evening, May 10th, including free hors d'oeuvres, drinks and entertainment.
Breakfast & lunch will be included for both days.