Pankaj Shrivastava heads Delivery Operations for GlobalLogic India and is responsible for monitoring, tracking and improvement of delivery, revenue, profitability, forecasting, risks, processes, etc.
- Played role of Agile coach, PMO India head, CMMI implementation Lead and process expert.
- Overall 18 years of experience, which includes 10+ years in extensive program management/ /product management.
- Conducted many seminars and classroom trainings on Agile, CMMi and Project Management.
- Expertise in Agile project management methodologies SCRUM, XP, Lean, Kanban, FDD, ATDD etc.
Innovative Approaches with CMMI
Engagement Health with Objective White Box Audit
with Ashwani Nandini
Process audit by process group can determine if engagement adheres to stipulated processes, but cannot guarantee quality deliverables, which is possible with White Box Audit.
White Box Audit is an objective audit framework that determines engagement health from multiple perspectives:
- Quality of Implementation of the Chosen
- Development Methodology
- Quality of Project Management Constructs
- Quality of User Stories
- Quality of Design/Architecture/Code
The audit framework is an objective tool that has an exhaustive list of questions for each perspective that can be marked a Yes or a No, resulting in a numeric score and a corresponding color code that visually depicts the engagement health.