2/05 - 2/07
iCal for this event
|Join nationally-recognized (google him!) speaker Bill Smith for this energizing delivery of the official Introduction to CMMI-DEV v1.3 course, at our upscale training center just outside of Washington, DC.Bill has averaged a stellar 4.9+ (out of 5) feedback rating while teaching Intro to CMMI 76 times (yes, really) to 1359 students. His onsite CMMI training classes at more than 25 organizations including AT&T, Lockheed Martin, the IRS, and the Department of Homeland Security have earned rave student reviews and multiple on-the-spot customer awards.|
|YOU’LL WALK AWAY WITH A TRUE APPRECIATION FOR THE CMMI – NOT JUST AN “UNDERSTANDING.”|
|A Carnegie Mellon alumnus and former IBM developer, Bill combines 28 years of management and engineering experience with practical insights and a passionate delivery unlike anyone else. He’s been given the Software Engineering Institute’s prestigious Outstanding Member Representative award for “Leadership in Software and Systems Engineering,” and has won several presentation awards at industry CMMI conferences.Plus, it doesn’t stop once class is over: all graduates are invited to join our free, exclusive Alumni Club, CMMI Rocks! Personally connect with over 300 of our CMMI-savvy grads, ask follow-up questions on our forum, and attend special alumni-only events. (We also have a pretty cool Facebook presence.)|
|ANY INSTRUCTOR CAN TALK TALK TALK FOR THREE DAYS. WE MAKE SURE YOU ACTUALLY LEARN.|
|So the choice is yours: sit like a freakin’ zombie for three… whole… days… in that boring guy’s course and walk away confused and sleepy, or see rock’n slides and actually GeT eXcItEd about the CMMI in our famouslystudent-friendly classroom. (We even play game shows!) Find out firsthand why “Bill’s realistic perspective… and his enthusiasm are contagious.”Enroll with confidence today… Leading Edge has never canceled a class, unlike (ahem) many others who deliver CMMI training. Reserve your seat while there’s still room!REGISTRATION ENDS AT 5 PM ET ON THURSDAY, JANUARY 31 — OR WHEN CLASS IS FULL.
See http://www.cmmitraining.com/upcoming-classes/intro-to-cmmi-training-2013-02.html for details and registration.
Partners are selected, trained, and licensed by the institute to deliver authentic services. When you receive services from a Partner, you can be sure that the quality of those services is comparable to the quality you would get from the institute itself.
- CMMI Institute Course Offering: Introduction to CMMI for Services - 5/28 - 5/30 - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- CMMI Institute Course Offering: Introduction to CMMI for Development - 6/04 - 6/06 - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- CMMI Institute Course Offering: SCAMPI Lead Appraiser Training - 6/10 - 6/14 - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- CMMI Institute Course Offering: Intermediate Concepts of CMMI for Development - 6/10 - 6/14 - 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
- CMMI Institute Course Offering: Understanding CMMI High Maturity Practices - 9/16 - 9/19 - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- CMMI Institute Course Offering: Instructor Training for CMMI for Development - 10/21 - 10/23 - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- CMMI Institute Course Offering: SCAMPI Lead Appraiser Training - 11/04 - 11/08 - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- CMMI Institute Course Offering: Intermediate Concepts of CMMI for Development - 12/02 - 12/06 - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- CMMI Institute Course Offering: Understanding CMMI High Maturity Practices - 12/09 - 12/12 - 8:30 am - 5:00 pm