Advancing Enterprise Data Management Capabilities
The Data Management Maturity (DMM)℠ model will bridge the perspective gap between business and IT and help your organization to evaluate and improve your data management practices. This course expands and deepens understanding of the DMM through a focus on real-world implementation of processes that are compliant with the model, with accompanying scenarios and case studies illustrating practical implementation.
*Registration for this course closes 21 days before the start date
This five-day course will equip participants to achieve a thorough understanding of the DMM and a firm grounding in best practices for implementing process improvements.
This course enables participants to:
- gain a detailed understanding of the gradated improvement path for each Process Area
- understand how the Process Areas work together in the overall data management program
- understand the intricacies of organizational change management in the real world
The course is composed of pre-class assignments, class lectures, student presentations, and class exercises all presented in a learner-centered style. The materials review the interrelationships among DMM model components, interpret DMM practices, and apply the DMM models to improve performance and processes in a data management organization.
Before registering for the Advancing Enterprise Data Management Capabilities course, participants must:
- complete a formal offering of Building Enterprise Data Management Capabilities OR Building Enterprise Data Management Capabilities elearning
- obtain experience with using the DMM model
- be able to read, write, and speak understandable English. You will not pass this course if you cannot demonstrate this requirement. If you are a non-native English speaker, we strongly recommend that you provide your TOEFL score as demonstration of this prerequisite. Throughout the course, you will be required to present and discuss technical concepts in English.
Candidates will register online through the CMMI Institute Online Training Center.