Capability Challenge 2018
The Capability Challenge competition showcases thought leaders from around the world who are improving their business performance by building organizational capability.
- Presented in a series of webinars, these leaders will share their unique stories on how building key capabilities at their organization has resulted in improved performance, quality, and/or profitability.
- Four of these competitors will then advance to the Capability Challenge Finals, to take place at the Capability Counts 2018 conference on 1-2 May in Reston, Virginia. The finalists will present their story to 350+ conference attendees and compete for the title of Capability Challenge Champion!
Click here to learn more about:
- How the Capability Challenge works
- The criteria the entries are judged on
- The voting process
- What the Capability Challenge Champion wins
Click here to view Submission Guidelines
2016 Capability Challenge winner Michael Callihan discusses the value CMMI Institute brings to AEGIS.net: