Today, 80% of the world’s business is service-based.
Learn how to use CMMI for Services (CMMI-SVC) to give your organization an edge over your competition. This course will teach you how to use the CMMI for Services model to establish, manage, and deliver services that meet and exceed customer expectations.
What I will learn in this course?
- Undertand how CMMI-SVC can help a services organization improve their performance.
- How to describe the unique elements of CMMI-SVC.
- Determine how CMMI-SVC applies to your business context.
- Learn effective practices for defining, establishing, and managing service.
Who should take this course?
- Team Managers
- CMMI Practitioners
- Appraisal Team Members
- Process Improvement Team Members
- Service Industry Professionals
What do I need for this course?
The course is highly interactive and composed of exercises, discussion, and presentations. The format of this course requires that students actively participate and must be present for all three days of the course.
This course does not require any prerequisites. However we do recommend taking the Fundamentals of CMMI eLearning
for foundational knowledge on the CMMI model component and process areas.
This course is offered by CMMI Institute and Certified CMMI Institute Partners at locations and sites around the world. To find an offering of the Introduction to CMMI for Services, you can search our course listings in the event calendar
or search for a training partner near you in the CMMI Institute Partner Directory
What do I get from this course?