80% of the world’s business is service-based.
Learn how to use CMMI for Services to give your organization an edge over your competition.
This one-day course will teach learners who are already familiar with the CMMI for Development model how to use the CMMI for Services model to establish, manage, and deliver services that meet or exceed customer expectations.
What I will learn in this course?
- Undertand how CMMI-SVC can help a services organization improve their performance.
- How to describe the unique elements of CMMI-SVC.
- Determine how CMMI-SVC applies to your business context.
- Learn effective practices for defining, establishing, and managing service.
- Prepare for next steps, such as an appraisal or certification.
Who should take this course?
- Team Managers
- Any CMMI Practitioner
- Appraisal Team Members
- Process Improvement Team Members
- Service Industry professionals
What do I need for this course?
The course is composed primarily of class exercises, discussion, and presentations. After attending the course, you will be able to describe the CMMI-SVC model, discuss the model's process areas, and locate information in the model.
This course, combined with the Introduction to CMMI for Development, fulfills the prerequisite for any course or role requiring an official introductory CMMI for Services course. It is designed for professionals who have already taken Introduction to CMMI for Development.
To find an offering of the Services Supplement for CMMI for Development, you can search our course listings in the event calendar or search for a training partner near you in the CMMI Institute Partner Directory
What do I get from this course?
- A certificate of completion.
- Completed a prerequisite requirement for any course or role requiring an official CMMI for Services course.
- Completed a prerequisite requirement to be an Appraisal Team Member on a CMMI-SVC SCAMPI appraisal.