Introduction to CMMI for Development
Business Transformation Institute, Inc. 7250 Parkway DR Suite 330 Hanover, MD 21076, USA
Date & Time
Tuesday January 22, 2019
Friday January 25, 2019
Tuesday January 22, 2019 - Friday January 25, 2019
Full Event Description
This course combines CMMI for Development v1.3 with DevOps Institute's DevOps Foundations to support both certifications in less time and at lower cost. Join us and learn how a strong process foundation for software development can lead to greater responsiveness to customers, improved agility, and effective support for the full system life cycle.
Does your organization need a strong process foundation for software development and a blueprint for implementing a process that is responsive to customers that is agile and applies to the full system life cycle? You've found it.
BTI has combined DevOps Foundation and CMMI for Development into a course that covers both the DevOps Institute’s DevOps Foundations and the CMMI Institute’s Introduction to CMMI. Two certifications in one course, and at a lower cost and in less time than taking each course individually. BTI supplies all instructional slides, books, student materials, exercises, and test vouchers for the course, including:
- Introduction to CMMI-Dev version 1.3 certification for successful course completion.
- DevOps Foundation certification for successful course completion.
- Voucher for required course content test included.
- Breakfast and lunch on all days.
- Additional BTI-developed materials covering the SCAMPI appraisal process and preparing for a SCAMPI appraisal
- DevOps – The Basics (pre-class resource)
- DevOps Learner Manual (excellent post-class reference)
- A hardbound copy of CMMI: Guidelines for Process Integration and Product Improvement for each student
- Student course materials and exercises for each student
- Two completion certificates (CMMI and DevOps) for each student
Business Transformation Institute, Inc.