If you've taken the CMMI v1.3 Introduction to CMMI class and want to upgrade to v2.0, this is the class for you!
This course provide attendees with:
- A detailed overview of the new concepts and architecture contained within CMMI v2.0
- A review of the new appraisal method
- A 30-day license to the new CMMI v2.0 viewer
- A ticket to the CMMI v2.0 associate exam
- The pre-requisites you need to serve on a CMMI v2.0 Development Appraisal Team
- What to do when there are no Generic Practices!
- How to prepare for the new Benchmarking Appraisal
- Transitioning from CMMI v1.3
- Agile content within CMMI v2.0
- And more!
Conducted as an iterative, experiential workshop, attendees will get "hands-on" with the model and learn how to use it relevant examples, games, and demonstrations.
*You can receive 8 PDU's towards your PMP Certification for this course!*
Your instructor is Jeff Dalton, a Certified SCAMPI Lead Appraiser, Certified CMMI Instructor, author, and consultant with years of real-world experience with the CMMI in all types of organizations. Jeff has taught this class to well over 1500 students and has received an aggregate satisfaction score of 4.97 out of 5 from his students.
Why do our attendees choose Broadsword?
"I felt like I was in an MBA class. Jeff not only covers the CMMI, but also the psychology and philosophy of managing rapid change."
"Jeff really knows his stuff! He made the class interesting and practical, full of real-life tips for implementation and success."
"Not only does he demonstrate a mastery of CMMI, he focuses on real-life practical examples that helped me understand how to use it in the real world."
When: February 22 8:30am - 4:00pm
Where: Hilton Garden Inn in Fairfax, VA
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: Register for the class before January 1st and receive $50 off your total cost.
If you have questions, or need to register using a Purchase Order, please call 248.871.7772 or email us. See more information about us at Broadsword Solutions. Cancellation within seven days will result in no refund of registration fees.