Organizations around the world work diligently to achieve performance excellence based on CMMI’s benchmark practices. When they are ready to measure their accomplishments against CMMI, they call a Lead Appraiser to determine their capability or maturity level.
Certified CMMI Lead Appraisers are able to:
- Understand how to plan and prepare for an appraisal using the CMMI Method Definition Document (MDD).
- Understand how to conduct an appraisal using the MDD.
- Understand how to report an appraisal using the MDD.
- Understand how to conduct an Action Plan Reappraisal using the MDD.
- Understand CMMI appraisal quality and ethics and their importance to improving and maintaining the reliability of the CMMI V2.0 appraisal method.
Whether working inside an organization as a Team Leader or as an external Lead Appraiser, appraisers serve a vital role in maintaining the vitality of CMMI-based improvement.
*An application and a pre-course assignment are required for this course.*
*Applications must be received at least 1 month before the start of the course.*
The CMMI Institute will issue refunds (less a $75 administrative fee) for written cancellations received no less than 30 days before the course begins. If notification to cancel or reschedule the class is provided to email@example.com less than 30 days prior to the start date of the class, students or their sponsoring partners will be required to pay for 100% of the class tuition. CMMI is not responsible for courses cancelled due to acts of nature. CMMI Institute makes the final decision about whether a course will be held 21 days prior to the course start date; CMMI Institute reserves the right to cancel courses in cases where minimum student enrollment numbers have not been met. CMMI Institute is not responsible for reimbursing airfare or hotel costs. Students are advised not to schedule airfare or book hotel stay until 21 days prior to the class start date.