Foundations of Capability
Virtual Course Online
Date & Time
Tuesday October 13, 2020
Wednesday October 14, 2020
Tuesday October 13, 2020 - Wednesday October 14, 2020
Full Event Description
This two day virtual course is composed of lectures and class exercises, with time allotted for participant questions and discussion. The format of the course requires that students actively participate throughout the duration of the course without missing any class time. This course is well-suited for anyone interested in improving business performance. This course does not require any prerequisites.
- Connect the CMMI model with business value.
- Describe the components of CMMI.
- Use CMMI as a tool for improving performance.
- Understand the high-level value of a CMMI appraisal.
The student will receive:
- A Certificate of Completion.
- Exam credit to take the Certified Associate Exam. $250 value, required for appraisal team members.
- CMMI V2.0 online Model Viewer access for 30 days ($150 value)
- A Certification as a CMMI Associate upon passing the exam.
- Credit as a prerequisite for serving on a CMMI appraisal team.
- Credit as a prerequisite for any advanced CMMI training course.
- Electronic copy to the standard CMMI Institute student slides.
- An official CMMI Institute certificate for completing the course.
- CMMI 2.0 Sample Practice Exam - 80 questions
Steel Toad Consulting
Please contact us SteelToadConsulting.com to reschedule if cancellation of attendance on a specific date is necessary. We will work our best to reschedule our clients into other class sessions. firstname.lastname@example.org