Become a Speaker or Volunteer for Capability Counts 2020!
Capability Counts is the premier event for thought leaders from an array of countries, backgrounds, and industries to share and learn best practices that advance organizational performance.
The Capability Counts program will address some of the most impactful and compelling innovations, regulations, and transformations affecting the business world today, including major advances in cybersecurity, medical device quality, data management, and optimizing organizational performance.
To be considered as a speaker, review the details below and click the “submit now” button to begin. You will need to select which topic most closely relates to the content of your abstract:
• CMMI V2.0 Adoption and Transition Experiences
• Methodology Integration
• Security (Including Cyber)
• Government Contracting / Aerospace / Defense
• Performance and Quality Measurement Results
For helpful tips regarding industry identification, focus area descriptions, and speaker requirements, review the Submission Guidelines. All submitters must consent to the Presenter Terms and Conditions during the submission process. The Presenter Terms and Conditions can be found in the Submission Guidelines.
- Abstracts are reviewed by CMMI Institute and the program committee.
- Accepted speakers will be notified by end of November 2019.
- Speakers receive a discounted registration rate and are responsible for their own travel expenses.
Questions? Email email@example.com