Build capability in selecting and managing suppliers through this course designed to be taken after the Foundations of Capability course.
What I will learn in this course?
- Locate information in the CMMI model related to best practices in selecting and managing supplier.
- Use the CMMI Supplier Management view to effectively assess, improve, and sustain process capability and performance.
Who should take this course?
This course is intended for anyone interested in improving business performance.
What do I get from this course?
- Certificate of Completion
- Prerequisite for serving on a CMMI Appraisal Team.
- Prerequisite for advanced CMMI training courses.
What do I need for this course?
Each student is required to have taken Foundations of Capability (or CMMI V2.0 Upgrade Training) before taking this course. This course is composed of lectures and class exercise with time allotted for participant questions and discussion. The format of the course requires that students actively participate throughout the duration of the course without missing any class time.