Tutorial Workshop: Agile Leadership Seminar
Additional Fee- $250
8:00 AM - 11:30 AM
Are you a current or future technology leader? Do you aspire to be a CTO, CIO, or Director of Product Development, quality, or software engineering? Join Jeff Dalton, author of “Great Big Agile: an OS for Agile Leaders,” for this Agile leadership seminar and learn techniques for leading and inspiring Agile teams, and for scaling agile and self-organization both horizontally and vertically throughout your organization.
During this seminar you will learn about:
- Agile Values (and why they’re important)
- How Agile is a system and a way of life, not a methodoogy
- The most popular Agile frameworks
- Agile techniques and ceremonies for leaders
- Visual Information Management
- A model for building, evaluating, and measuring agile performance
Attendees will all receive a copy of Jeff’s new book “Great Big Agile: an OS for Agile Leaders,” seminar slides, access to an iPhone App, and links to free, downloadable content from AgileCxO.org.
This seminar will only be offered one time, so don’t miss it!